VITROHM and YAGEO are sponsoring together the called #RaceForGood charity event hosted by HBC Rutronik Racing Team.
WHAT IS #RACEFORGOOD
It's a virtual car racing track held by Rutronik together with iRacing that brings together really famous drivers like David Coulthard and Rubens Barrichello racing against each other for a good cause.
The second round of the #RaceForGood event took place about a month ago and was a complete success for all involved. The event was followed by over 66,000 live viewers on Twitch platform.
And now, the German GT3 racing team Rutronik Racing is already revving up its engines and is inviting you to the next round this week.
NEXT ROUND JUNE 5th 2020 at 8PM (CEST)
BUY TICKETS, WIN PRIZES AND DO SOME GOOD
The good cause will continue to be in the foreground at the upcoming event, which is why this event will again be carried out as a charity event with the Laureus Sport For Good Foundation as a partner.
The foundation supports children's sports projects that cannot be carried out due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic – projects for socially disadvantaged children.
The fundraising campaign will be continued by lottery.
Fans can buy raffle tickets during and after the event as well as special merchandise via the platform VIPrize.org/simracing.
The main prize is a VIP race weekend pass:
• two weekend tickets for the ADAC GT Masters;
• an exclusive pit lane tour;
• accommodation incl. full board at the Rutronik Racing Hospitality;
• arrival and overnight stay at a nearby hotel included.
In addition, the fan has the opportunity at this event again to have original signed articles from any professional racing driver, e.g., buy t-shirts, racing gloves, helmets and more. By purchasing an item, the participant also participates in the main prize draw by receiving a certain number of tickets. The number of lots depends on the value of the item that is purchased.
#RACEFORGOOD NEXT ROUND STARTS THIS WEEK
On June 5th 2020 at 8PM (CEST), the next round of #RaceForGood commences. In contrast to the last two Sim Racing Events, this time there will be driver pairings per car. The starting field thus consists of 20 cars, each with two professional racing drivers.
The evening program consists of two races of 25 minutes each, including driver changes, each with a qualifying session in advance.
Between the races, spectators are entertained with talks with well-known guests.
Pro Driver Line up:
1. Rubens Barrichello + Dudu Barrichello
2. Kelvin Van der Linde + Jordan Pepper
3. Daniel Juncadella + Antonio Felix da Costa
4. Jens Klingmann + Martin Tomczyk
5. Daniel Morad + TBD
6. Felipe Fraga + Felipe Drugovich
7. Giancarlo Fisichella + Francesco Castellacci
8. Gennaro Bonafede + Chris Shorter
9. Dries Vanthoor + Laurens Vanthoor
10. Daniel Nagy + Attila Tassi
11. Neil Verhagen + Dan Harper
12. Filipe Albuquerque + Tiago Monteiro
13. Patric Niederhauser + Philip Ellis
14. Dennis Marschall + TBD
15. Bruno Spengler + Philipp Eng
16. Marius Zug + Timo Glock
17. Tony Kanaan + Matheus Leist